Micellar Casein Protein

$47.99

 

Casein is a superior protein to help maximize lean muscle growth and recovery. Casein powder is a thicker more filling shake; which in return makes it a perfect meal replacement while providing undisputable muscle growth benefits.

 

Micellar Casein Protein

  • 24 Grams of Protein Per serving

  • Increases Whole-body Protein Synthesis

  • Improves Post-exercise Overnight Recovery

  • Keeps Amino Acid Levels Higher for 7 hours

  • No Aspartame

  • No Gluten

Clear
SKU: N/A Categories: ,

Description

Two of the most popular forms of protein on the market today are whey isolate and micellar casein. Casein protein, like whey, comes from cow’s milk. It accounts for roughly 80% of milk’s total protein content, with whey constituting the other 20%. Whey and casein differ in absorption rate and bioavailability. Casein is a very high biological value protein which makes it a slow digesting protein that decreases protein catabolism. Casein keeps the amino acids levels higher for as long as seven hours. This allows the amino acids to keep stressed muscles from deteriorating better than other proteins. Studies have shown that taking casein before you go to sleep will increase whole-body protein synthesis and improve net protein balance; thereby stimulating muscle protein synthesis and improving whole-body protein balance during postexercise overnight recovery [1]. Micellar Casein strengthens the immune system and aids in protein absorption by the cells that help body builders and other athletes who put tremendous strain on their muscles. Using Body Amplify’s Pure Isolate Protein as a part of your post workout nutrition combined with Body Amplify’s Micellar Casein with your midday meal and pre-sleep, will give your body everything it needs to build a lean, strong physique.

 

Nutrional information

casein-protein-panel

Additional information

Weight N/A

SUGGESTED USE

Bulking Cycle: On training days, take 2 scoops with lunch and 2 scoops before bed
On non-training days, take 1 scoop with lunch and 1 scoop before bed
Cutting and Maintenance: On training days, take 1 scoop with lunch and 1 scoop before bed
On non-training days, take 1 scoop before bed
For optimal results, take with Body Amplify’s Pure Isolate Protein

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Micellar Casein Protein”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *